wine by the color

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Life has been chugging along very nicely and rather quietly for a while now. No big changes, no real excitement, little movement on the home front, and generally nothing of note to report (which is one way to try to explain the complete lack of any posts here for the past seven months).

But that is about to change. In the past three weeks, I started a new job and got engaged (and yes, an earthquake and hurricane rattled NJ within days, which I'm sure was just a coincidence). We're also getting closer to putting Casa Magnolia on the market and buying a house.

So we'll have lots to chat about soon. I'd imagine the trifecta of new job, planning a wedding and buying/selling real estate will likely send me into a real tizzy.

And if nothing else, I could bore you with the 2,000 or so photos I took while on vacation in Alaska...

1 Comments:

  • At 9/06/2011 6:49 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    I can offer up some counseling on the "new job, engagement, new house" thing... LOL! Congrats to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home